With mental health issues accounting for over half of UK sick-days, companies like Capital One, BT and Nuffield Health are embracing mindfulness training to support their staff.
Mindfulness helps individuals to regulate their attention, focus and emotions, supporting them to cope more effectively with workplace stress.
Mindfulness programmes have been shown to:
- Boost performance
- Increase employee resilience and wellbeing
- Reduce workplace absenteeism
- Improve leadership, communication and conflict-resolution skills
- Support creativity
Evidence suggests that mindfulness not only makes for happier employees, it can also make organisations more successful (see more here).
The Mindfulness Tree can offer training to suit your organisation’s needs and offers:
- A standard Mindfulness in the Workplace session (60 or 90 minutes)
- Specialised training in Mindful Communication
- An 8-Week Mindfulness Programme
- 1-to-1 Mindfulness Coaching for performance
All services are available in person or over Zoom.
Please get in touch to discuss your needs in more detail.
Telephone: 07552 689706